Gilroy Gannon Financial Services Ltd is a lifestyle financial planning firm whose mission and purpose is to help individuals and their families focus on their financial circumstances and goals to help them create the security and lifestyle they require.
We have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the position where expansion is necessary to ensure all our clients are supported as expected.
As a result, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a financial planner to join our team based in our offices in Sligo. The role will interest someone looking to build long term financial plans for clients and who enjoys the analytical and technical side of financial planning advice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing solutions to meet client’s lifestyle and financial goals.
- Preparation of holistic financial plans using cashflow modelling software.
- Producing compliant recommendation reports.
- Preparation of timely, accurate information and documentation to ensure client reviews and valuations are delivered in line with agreed service schedules.
- Effective use of internal systems to accurately record and update client detail.
- Meeting with clients for in depth reviews of client’s financial circumstances, current provisions and future aims. These reviews can involve travel to client’s place of work, homes as well as in our offices. (once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted).
- Fully Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) including membership of LIA or IOB.
- CFP Qualification desirable but not essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues including investments, pensions and protection.
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts. Experience of financial planning software desirable but not essential.
- Effective time and caseload management capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant knowledge of the Irish Regulatory framework including Compliance and Governance. (CPD, MCC and F & P requirements).
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
If interested in joining our team, please apply in writing with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applicants is Monday November 16th 2020.